Harry Potter + colors
Introducing the Social Intelligence Test! From what I can tell, it’s sponsored by Harvard and it’s rather interesting. The basis is you look at pictures of people going through different emotions and decide what emotion they’re feeling. The trick is, you can only see their eyes.
How well can you read people? I never thought I was good at it, but I scored rather high on this test. It was a very interesting experience! I highly recommend taking this!
13 out of 36…
28 out of 36
Chateauroux lace dress / 1950s dress / vintage lace 50s party dress
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
I’ve been kind of fascinated by portraits of European ladies for a while after making that Elsa picture, so somehow I ended up painting two more members of the Disney monarchy, barely resembling their original selves. I did a bit more research for these, though I’m far more satisfied with the plainer (and later drawn) Belle one than Ariel.
It’s Elsa from Frozen in her coronation dress. Doesn’t look much like her though…
I’m trying to practice painting with a “classical” look. Changed her outfit a bit to fit the style.
I liked Frozen, even though it was only available here in 3D which ruined it a bit. Elsa needed more screen time, the trolls were awful, and the film kind of forgot it’s a musical at some point, but otherwise it was pretty good.